Boost Your Website's SEO Link Juice Using Semalt
One of the biggest challenges in building an authoritative niche website is to create a strong link profile. In addition to the mandatory requirement of an aged domain, your website also requires link juice from high-quality and relevant external resources. Together with nicely done on-page optimization, this link juice is what bolsters your webpages' rankings on the organic search results page of Google, Bing, and Yandex.
But how exactly do you do that using Semalt's SEO services? Sure, you have heard several of our customers narrate success stories about how our SEO efforts have helped them boost traffic and sales across industries.
But how do they help exactly? What happens? What are the specific types of backlinks that you get? What are some of the top features of Semalt's superb SEO services when it comes to building a strong link profile for your website? All of these are discussed in brief in this guide.
Why Create a Strong Link Profile?
As an SEO expert, you already know the importance of gaining backlinks. They are power links from other websites that indicate to search engines like Google your importance as well as relevance in a particular field. It can even be said that backlinks are one of the top three elements for SEO, along with effective page copy and domain authority.
Let's take the example of Baja Properties, a real estate agency in Mexico. Its website already has a domain age of 20+ years, so that's an added advantage. However, from a search engine's eyes, the website still needs to prove its quality. How does it do that? By gaining links from other authoritative websites about real estate and associated topics (properties, housing, construction).
Of course, this profile is not just limited to real estate websites but also general ones like Wikipedia and YouTube. And the cumulative effect that all these backlinks have on the website is what improves its SEO value over time. This takes anywhere from a few weeks to several months depending upon the movement. It is easy to get a fresh website to gain quick SEO value in a matter of weeks, but as you move ahead, it becomes challenging.
This SEO value is one of the key indicators that search engines use to rank webpages for relevant queries.
This validates the need to have a strong SEO link profile, especially if you are in a highly competitive market like real estate, ecommerce, or retail.
Figure 1 - Link building basics (via Flickr)
So, how does Semalt help you boost your website's SEO link profile? Here's how.
Boosting Link Juice Using Semalt's SEO Services
This service is available across Semalt's offerings, notably AutoSEO and FullSEO. Of course, high-quality and premium backlinks are only available in FullSEO and ecommerce packages.
The gist of what these services will help you achieve from a link juice perspective is summarized below. Most of the time, this service is clubbed with other activities like on-page optimization, social links, Google My Business, and local SEO.
- Gain generic backlinks from high-quality sites like CrunchBase, Wikipedia, Wikidata, Google My Business, and yellow pages. SEO juice from these links is essential in increasing your visibility online. They also aid in boosting traffic to an extent
- Gain links from forums and communities such as Reddit, StackExchange, Metafilter, and Quora. In addition to these, we also dig into active niche-specific forums and gain natural links from them. Here the focus is on gaining contextual backlinks as they have a higher impact as compared to bare links
- Blogger outreach activities where niche links are sourced from blogs, media websites, news websites, and PR. These links usually are from websites with a domain authority (DA) above 50. Again, they focus on contextual backlinks and also help in bringing traffic to your website
- Lastly, a set of premium backlinks of DA more than 75. Here we focus on authoritative sites like Forbes, Reuters, The Washington Post, Mashable, TechRadar, and many more. Since relevance is of the highest importance, we take extra care in the sites we choose to gain backlinks from
Figure 2 - A mix of quality links is better than having only links from, say, DA 70+ websites (via Flickr)
When creating a solid link profile for your website, the focus is on setting up a base profile. It is only after then that the links are sought from other websites. To state the obvious, all links are procured organically and using fully white hat techniques.
As you already know, Semalt does not engage in grey hat or black hat SEO.
What Do You Get?
When you sign up with any of our services, you essentially get a tailored link profile created for you. This is based on your category, existing pages on the website, aspirational quality or aim, and target group.
If you tell us that your specific audience throng social media sites like Facebook and Twitter more, we will pull backlinks from social sites to boost overall link juice.
Salient Features and Benefits
Here are some of the best features you get from Semalt's link profile services:
- Long-term website strength - All the backlinks created for your site stay for eternity. Our working structure allows for permanent link building
- Positive ROI - You get complete worth of every penny that you spend on our tool
- Only good-quality links - As SEO experts ourselves, we understand the harm bad links can do to your website. You can rest assured that all links created are only from reputed sources. This is visible in the monthly report that is generated with our AutoSEO and FullSEO services
- Removal of bad links - In case a few bad links already point to your website, our tool will help you get rid of them. This is a critical step and can have a tremendous impact on the overall SEO value of your website
- Internal silo structure - This goes hand-in-hand with off-page optimization, where we will look at tidying up pages (landing/top pages) that receive the actual links
Some Use Cases
In addition to the Baja Properties example, here are some more use cases that will highlight Semalt's powerful link juice service:
- HealthKart - We helped this Indian health startup improve its keyword rankings in less than two months. This was partly possible due to the excellent link profile we created for its website
- Adike Kizito - For this freelance web marketer, the AutoSEO tool gave 25 high-quality backlinks every day. This gave rise to an exponential growth in rankings as well as website traffic in a matter of weeks. See more
- Payday Sunny - For this financial institution providing payday loans - a challenging market for SEO activities - our link juice tool provided so much power that today most of the target keywords are high flyers
- Msofas Limited - This UK-based furniture business has its website rank on page one for more than 40,000 keywords. Thanks to Semalt's link profile service that was executed for several months to achieve this feat. This use case has also helped us gain more clients in the UK geography
Another critical example is Honey Sale, an ecommerce website based in the United Kingdom. One of the key KPIs was to increase traffic over a period of 6 months. A combination of on-page optimization and advanced backlinks (via FullSEO) is what helped us achieve a boost in organic traffic. We saw a rise by 4810% - a whopping number for the business and which resulted in landslide sales. Some of the product categories that we tightened the link profile were: Raw Honey, Beeswax Candles, and Superfoods. Since Honey Sale has continued to do business with us, we are able to maintain the rankings - and also improve them further - via inventive activities. Read more about this case here.
These are just select examples of the type of impact that Semalt's link profile services have had on all of our clients across geographies. If there is one thing clear from this, it is that Semalt works on all types of websites regardless of geography, category, and type.
If you are still thinking about trying out Semalt for your website's SEO, then take another look at our use cases. There are enough case studies that highlight the effect we have on different websites and how Semalt helps businesses stay afloat and above the competition.
It is because our staff is capable of interacting in several languages that have helped us serve more clients. We are well-versed with English, French, Italian, Turkish, and many other languages. We understand that SEO is an English-heavy activity, but don't worry if you are not fluent in English. We will communicate with you in your native language and work together to get your website to rank on top of organic search.
Start your journey with Semalt today! Sign up for AutoSEO now at an offer price of $0.99!